Statewide Fee Analysis of Child Care Facilities in Connecticut
August 21, 2015
|Service Type||Lowest Cost||Highest Cost||Average Cost|
|Preschool Center Full-Time||95.00||530.00||223.00|
|Preschool Home Full-Time||90.00||400.00||187.00|
|School Age Center||15.00||243.00||112.00|
|School Age Home||25.00||325.00||91.00|
- This fee information is provided by the child care facilities. Fees are current as of the date specified on this report.
- School age programs report their fees either in an hourly or weekly rate. To capture this, both schedules are reported.
- This information is available by state, CT Health and Human Services region, county and municipality.
- The rate information provided is a resource to compare costs of child care programs according to age group, type of program, and location. This information may be helpful when setting your weekly fees.
- For more information or to get town specific average costs, call 2-1-1 Child Care directly at 2-1-1 or 1-800-505-1000.