As a child care provider, you are helping parents balance their work and family responsibilities. You also make a lasting impact on the lives of the young children in your care. By providing children with a loving, nurturing, learning environment you are critical to their development and future! 2-1-1 Child Care congratulates you on your efforts to provide quality child care.
2-1-1 Child Care supports child care providers in a variety of ways. Our comprehensive referral database lists licensed and regulated care for referrals to parents free of charge. As a child care provider, 2-1-1 Child Care can provide you with the information you need to operate a successful child care business such as:
- Steps to becoming licensed as a family child care provider or licensed child care center
- Emergency Preparedness
- Advertising your business
- Small business financial resource information
- Food program information
- Counseling on issues such as parent complaints, suspected child abuse, toilet training, etc.
- Average fees charged in your area
- Links to other child care resources including your local family child care association or Director’s groups
- Approved CPR, First Aid and Administration of Medication training’s
- Upcoming training’s in your area
2-1-1 Child Care has Early Childhood Specialists that are available to conduct free trainings to child care providers or parents on a range of early childhood topics.
Contact 2-1-1 Child Care to list your program in our database. An information specialist will gather information such as: your fees, program hours, enrollment openings, meals served, languages spoken, etc. This information will be updated on a regular basis and you can contact us with updates to make any changes.
For more information, contact 2-1-1 Child Care at 2-1-1 or 1-800-505-1000
Do you have any other health/human service needs? 2-1-1 connects callers, at no cost, to critical health and human services in their community